What To Expect From Your Listing Agent
Selling your home is one of life’s big events—there are a multitude of decisions to make, all mixed with stress and a roller-coaster of emotions. Even if you’ve sold a home in the past, every situation is unique and you need a knowledgeable and experienced agent on your side!
As your listing agent, I’ll walk side-by-side with you throughout the process—giving you facts, insights and seasoned advice on what to do and when.
One of my key roles is to expose your property to the greatest number of potential buyers and their agents by:
* Advertising the property through multiple outlets
* Placing the property on the market for you including a complete and enticing listing in the MLS
* Holding open houses
* Placing signage on the property
* Using marketing channels and proven marketing strategies
* Finding a buyer for your property at the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time
* Presenting all offers to you as soon as practicable. Sell your property at the price and terms stated in the agreement or at a price acceptable to you
* Assisting you through the transaction once a buyer is found
* Representing your interests throughout the process. As a real estate licensee, it’s my duty to be loyal to you and to look out for your interests.
* Working with you, other agents and all parties involved with honesty and integrity
* Conducting business in a manner that is above-board, truthful, and honest
* Disclosing to all parties involved any material and relevant facts, including data or information that I know or should know about the property
* Complying with all laws, regulations, statutes, and obligations established by federal, state, and local governments
* Advising you to obtain advice from qualified professionals and experts when the needed information is beyond my expertise
* Receiving, caring for, and accounting for all money received on your behalf